In present times of crisis while everyone is struggling to make the COVID 19 Situation better, the school has taken certain major decisions on admission to classes PGI to IX 2022-23 to ease out anxiety and apprehensions of parents and students that relates to classes PGI to IX 2022-23. In this regard please note the following:
PGI to Class VII:
1. There shall be no entrance test for the above mentioned classes.
2. Admission is strictly provisional till the school receives the TC, Mark-sheet of the last class attended in the previous school, Birth certificate, cast certificate- if applicable within a week of reopening of the school.
CLASS VIII & IX
1. Students seeking admission in Class VIII & IX has to appear for an online/offline Entrance Test.
2. Syllabus for the same can be downloaded by clicking in the link given below.
1. Applicants should preferably have a valid Email ID and Mobile No.
2. Scan pupil's photograph (maximum 50kb), birth certificate (maximum 500kb) and previous class mark sheet (maximum 500kb) and keep ready for uploading during filling up of the Online Application Form.
3. The registration for new admission is non-transferable even to the siblings. Parents are requested to go through the fee structure and prospectus 2022-23 carefully given in our website before submitting the online form.
4. It is mandatory to fill all the details given on the registration form before submission.
5. Before final submission of online Registration Form, read the declaration very carefully. Once the “Submit Form” button is clicked, no other changes can be made thereafter.